Quest Dental Group - Syracuse, New York
Covid 19 Update
To our Patients:
We are excited to let you know that we are re-opening on Monday, June 8. At Quest Dental Group, we are continually focused on the health and well-being of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the directions of the CDC and the American Dental Association by implementing the following:
What we are doing:
- We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
- Each patient will have their temperature taken at check in.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office. \
- The chairs, tables, handrails and bathroom are being wiped down and disinfected every hour.
- We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of visits to the office.
- We are offering new financial arrangements to help ensure affordable dental care.
We also have identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
- Use the hand sanitizer station at patient entrance prior to check in.
- If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later.
- Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team.
When you arrive, call us from your car. We will let you know when your provider is ready to meet you at the patient entrance. At that time your provider will escort you straight back to a sterilized treatment room, avoiding the reception area. If you experience a fever or any Covid-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know. We will update you on a regular basis if any changes in office protocol occur. We thank you for being a loyal and understanding patient during these trying times, and we look forward to seeing you and continuing to provide you with excellent dental care.
The Staff of Quest Dental Group
"We strive to provide a high level of customer service, together working towards a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dental care."
When you visit Quest Dental Group, your smile is our top priority. Led by Dr. Michael Mattiacio, Dr. Jean DiFlorio & Dr. Vanlinh Nguyen and Dr. Lauren Zalepeski our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
At Quest Dental Group, you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of preventative, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of your whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
- New Patient Exams
- Digital X-Rays
- Periodontal Therapy
- White Fillings
- Crowns (Caps)
- Sleep Appliances
- Porcelain Veneers
- Root Canals
- Laser Dentistry
- Urgent Care
- Dental Implants
- Teeth Whitening
NEW PATIENTS CLICK HERE to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Call (315) 445-2678 or Request An Appointment!
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Quest Dental Group
2946 Erie Blvd East
Syracuse, NY 13224